Monday, September 15, 2008

Day Before School Breakfast


Notice the pink key in Abby's pocket. She thinks she's sooo cool. She has to push the button on the keychain because it sounds like an alarm. I have to get a picture of her talking on the pink princess cell phone with the hand on her hip. We're in trouble, I tell you.



This year, we started a new tradition. I am taking the kids to Friendly's for breakfast on the last day of summer vacation. The kids love having breakfast there. Abby got pancakes with colored M & M's and Evan got a HUGE pancake that was made into a face - bacon for "ears", whipped cream hair and M & M's for eyes. We had a great morning together - it was a nice "last" day. We were all set for school (especially ME) LOL

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love all of the little traditions that we have for our kids. We also went out for breakfast on our last day of summer vacation. My girls LOVE IHOP, so that was our place to go LOL.
Even I was ready for the new school year to begin...even though it means going back to work full time for me :-P
Talk to you soon,
Michele