Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I have a niece!

I just spoke with my sister, and she received Katie at around 4 pm. I thought she was going to already have had her for hours by now. I finally got through to them around 6, and they were doing well, and had only gotten back to the hotel a few minutes earlier. My sister is having a little trouble feeding her, but luckily my dear friend Vicki is close by and can try to help Jen out. Katie may be stressed, and sometimes the babies won't eat right away. I'm hoping Vicki will get over there sometime later tonight or tomorrow - if I can get pictures today, I'll post them. We're leaving for Disney tomorrow am, and I won't have access to a computer.

My mom said Katie is very, very tiny - 6-9 month clothes, which I thought would be the case. Abby was in the same size as well, although I know Katie is older than her. Katie was smiling when they brought her in the room :)

Congratulations Jen and Rupert, and big brothers Alexander and John-Ryan! We are so happy for you and for Katie too! Welcome to the family Katherine LiLing - we love you!

Well, off to get Evan to school! :)

Hugs,

No comments: